Quant Network has been busy making waves in the industry, find out the latest developments in the news and in the team!
Quant has reached some great achievements in 2019, here are some highlights:
- Quant Network achieved Technology Partner status with Amazon’s AWS Partner Network (APN). A move that will enable more than a million active customers to benefit from our Overledger blockchain operating system who use AWS Cloud solutions to deliver flexibility, scalability, and reliability.
- Quant Network joined Hyperledger, an open source collaborative effort created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies.
- Guy Dietrich, Managing Director of Rockefeller Capital joined Quant Network’s Board of Directors.
- Quant was chosen for Tech Nation’s Cybersecurity Growth Programme.
- Quant named a Cool Vendor in blockchain technology by Gartner.
- SIA partnered with Quant to explore innovative solutions in blockchain interoperability for banks and financial institution.
- The London Office for Rapid Cybersecurity Advancement (LORCA) announced Quant will be joining its third round of cybersecurity companies, to address the market need of industry today.
- Quant was accepted into the Oracle Global Start-up Ecosystem — a move that will enable us to benefit from Oracle’s global customers, and product and market expertise.
- Quant became a Guarantor of Pay.UK, the UK’s payments authority.
- AX Trading partnered with Quant to enable Interoperable and Regulatory-Compliant Digital Assets and Security Tokens in Capital Markets and Exchange Infrastructure by integrating Quant’s interoperability technology Overledger into AX Trading Network. Redefining Wall St with decentralised capital market infrastructure.
- Overledger started supporting public permissionless blockchains, starting with Ethereum Ropsten.
- Quant announced, The Overledger Network: “The network of networks for a Hyper-connected world”.
- Quant attended SIBOS as part of the Oracle for Startup Innovation Zone.
- Quant partnered with Ledger3 to develop an advanced thermodynamic packaging solution.
- Quant CEO Gilbert Verdian participated in a panel during WCIT 2019 with BNP Paribas, American Express and IBM, discussing financial technology and innovation.
- Constellation Network and Quant partnership announced plans to help enterprises procure blockchain technology and enable interoperability with security at scale.
- Quant Network and SIMBA Chain both leading innovators in blockchain technology, announced a new partnership where they will collaborate to make the deployment of smart contracts which use more than a single blockchain fast, easy and cost-effective for the first time.
- QuantX19 saw industry leaders come together to discuss the role of blockchain and interoperability in a hyper-connected world.
- Quant appointed Chief Technology Officer — Peter Marirosans, to head up the UK office.
- Quant appointed Chief Operating Officer America’s, Gagik Alaverdian.
Outlook for Quant 2020
The growing Quant team is looking forward to an even bigger 2020 where blockchain becomes mainstream. We are seeing first hand the increasing number of clients who are implementing real world blockchain use cases globally with the main catalyst being financial services where digital assets are becoming a priority and major focus for regulators, Central Banks and financial institutions.
Having seen progress around Central Bank Digital Currencies, we have been successfully striving to solve what many consider a difficult issue for digital currencies- Cross Chain Atomic Swaps across institutional grade blockchains. This will no doubt have a significant impact on the growth of domestic and global markets with the infrastructure adoption of if this space.
Our solution Interchange solves Multi-chain or multi-payment rail Delivery vs Payment is another issue that impacts the financial service sector. Now Digital assets can flourish in an infrastructure that allows them to do so.
Watch this space for more exciting updates on Overledger Network in 2020!
Finally, we are excited to continue to implement our solutions with our clients and partners to build the foundation for the new financial infrastructure of the future.
Keep a lookout for our future events where you can expect to see us as the technology of choice for Enterprise.
Tech Team updates for December
In addition to our client work, our Tech Team is working on the Quant product pipeline. The Quant Tech team delivered the Interchange Live Demo during QuantX 2019.
Quant Labs has been busy investigating new features to add to Overledger and Overledger Network platforms.
As always, thanks for being a part of the Quant Community. For any enquiries for upcoming events, meet-ups or media opportunities — be sure to reach out to the team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2019 Quant Network, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.